Established in 1999, Infidel Studios started as a small music studio serving local musicians in the Canberra and Queanbeyan region. Over time, the studio has developed a reputation for producing high quality and reliable recordings and attracted many renowned music artists and producers from across Australia and internationally, including Richard Lush, Safia, Harris Johns, Looking Glass and Ken Stringfellow.
In more recent years, Infidel Studios has expanded its services beyond music, reaching into film audio post-production and archival audio digitisation services. In addition to digitising tens of thousands of hours of Australian sound history, Infidel Studios now provides foley and audio post-production services for corporate clients, film makers and production houses across Australia.
Awards and achievements
- Inductee into MusicACT Hall of Fame – Duncan Lowe. MusicACT 2022.
- Best Sound for Interactive Media. Australian Screen Sound Guild (ASSG) 2018.
- Best Music Producer & Sound Engineer – Duncan Lowe. MusicACT 2012.
- Best Music Studio Canberra. MusicACT 2012.
- All music production services, including recording and mixing
- Professional audio services for film, web and other media content
- Foley and voiceovers for films, advertisements and other media
- Audio post production and sound design for film and other media.
- Archival audio and digitisation services
Feel welcome to contact us to discuss your project needs and tour the studios.
All images used on this website were taken either in and around the studio or while we were working on location. Images are used with the kind permission of :
- Geoff Dunn Photography
- Andrew Moon
- Tim Duck